YES , I WAS HERE ,i think it was the last show of "sally from the ally" please help if you know more . btw it was a great show ,i did want to remember this
I remember going in this bar a few times. It was a cute bar and very nice inside with wood bar with brass rails. It was on the service drive of I-94 in a residential neighborhood with no parking except on the street.
YES , I WAS HERE ,i think it was the last show of "sally from the ally"
ReplyDeleteplease help if you know more .
btw it was a great show ,i did want to remember this
I dated the owners daughter about 26 years ago she lived next door to the bar. Her dad was a great guy!
ReplyDeleteI remember going in this bar a few times. It was a cute bar and very nice inside with wood bar with brass rails. It was on the service drive of I-94 in a residential neighborhood with no parking except on the street.
ReplyDelete