Monday, September 12, 2011

Innuendo (Gay Bar)

Innuendo is located on the service drive to I-75, between 6 & 7 mile. It was a stripper bar for a while, then it was popular for after-hours for a few years. It slowly changed from a white crowd to African American. I went there one night and there was a black lesbian riot going on in the parking lot, the police showed up, it was crazy. After that, everyone stopped going there. It is still open and is strictly a black club now. It is run by Jim Stewart.  Also check out my other blog: motorgay.net


5 comments:

  1. I always thought "Inuendo" was chosen because of a play on words. Inuendo= In You Endo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always danced w/ a stripper there named Skyler back in the late 90's. He was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was here once way back then on a trip to a junk yard it was so funny as they didnt know i knew it was a gay bar ,i was told this is a gay bay and i said thats why i'm here ,lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the best virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and get cash from every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete